Monday, February 28, 2011

Emma socks :: done!


Emma socks :: done!
Originally uploaded by spinnity
W00t! I finally finished my knee socks from last year's Sock Madness over the weekend. April 2010 to Feb 2011 - but now they're done. I adore the cable detail right where the little flag-thingies would be on kilt hose and I like the swoopy feet.

The wrinkling at the back of the heel is a reminder of why you should not make your heel flaps too long. Learn your lesson well from my example. But wrinkly ankles be damned - I have red knee socks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

Yay, congrats!!!

March 01, 2011 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. They are beautiful. I wonder how long it would take me to make knee socks. It takes me long enough on regular socks. Mom

March 09, 2011 3:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri ~ daintytime said...

Yes I'm impressed too. I haven't attempted knee socks yet.

October 25, 2012 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home